The Platform is an engagement tool to encourage community building for INVESTMED Project,
developed by the Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association (EMEA)
The Platform invites actors involved in the key economic sectors:
green economy, blue economy and cultural and creative industries
to encourage in networking among startups, business organisations, and investors
To support the development of sustainable entrepreneurship and business initiatives,
by creating a backing environment and facilitating access to new markets
with the final goal of generating increased economic opportunities and jobs for young people and women
What will be improved?
The impact on public authorities will be ensured too, with a minimum of 10 public authority staff trained to be able to act as multipliers in their institutions, which, in turn, will support 20 recently created companies to apply for IPR protection.
Who will benefit?
- 315 young graduates, entrepreneurs, would-be entrepreneurs and women
- Mediterranean start-ups/recently established enterprises
- Business Support Organizations
- 10 public authorities
- 21 sustainable business management training events
- 42 business ideas developed by young entrepreneurs
- €105,000 of risk capital raised for 21 young entrepreneurs
- 16 creative initiatives supported
- 1 support scheme tailored to the needs of MSMEs/start-ups with youth/women in managerial positions
- 3 Business Support Organisations supported to establish long-term incubation and acceleration services
- 3 IPR consultation and review meetings held in order to support Intellectual Property offices and organisations to undertake IPR law and regulation reviews in the participating countries
- 5 specific trainings on IPR management held